Join us for a weekend of Arabic Calligraphy workshops, Falconry, Glamping, Sports games, Camp fires & Much More!
I am collaborating with Sportsie Sanctum to bring you a unique opportunity to getaway in the beautiful countryside of Warborough, Oxfordshire where you will spend a full weekend learning Arabic Calligraphy, Falconry and enjoying fun activities.
I will be giving 2 workshops on Arabic Calligraphy where you will learn the history and development of the Thuluth script, how to prepare and use the traditional tools, learn the basics and improve your knowledge of Arabic Calligraphy. Each person will also be provided with our unique Starter Kit as well as a copy of our Art of Lettering book – A beginners guide to learning the Thuluth Script.
The workshop is open to all abilities; no experience necessary. All materials will be provided. Limited spaces available, so please book your place in advance.
For any questions please contact me directly. Booking confirmation will be emailed directly
88 Thame Road
For detailed directions click here
- All daily meals (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
- Camping accommodation
- Falconry sessions
- Arabic Calligraphy workshops
- Countryside treks
- Pilates sessions
- Sports games
Standard package prices
- Fri – Sat stay:
1 or 2 Persons: £275 per person (shared tent)
3 or 4 Persons: £270 per person (private tent)
- Fri – Sun stay:
1 or 2 Persons: £290 per person (shared tent)
3 or 4 Persons: £285 per person (private tent)
Add – Ons
- Pamper treatments (facials, massages, nail treatments etc): from £20 per person
- Group transportation to and from venue (pick up/drop off point in London): £25 per person (inquire for further details)
- Free admission for children below 5
- Groups of 3 and 4 persons will have their own private tents
- Individuals and groups of 2 persons will share a tent with others
- Geometry workshops are open to all abilities; no experience necessary
- Ladies/men only tents are available for those sharing and all tents are equipped with lockers